Click here to register for QoMEX 2017.
Please read on for more details about how to register.
How to register
- Online registration and payment is preferred.
- Payment is possible via wire transfer or credit card.
- Credit card payment is subject to a processing fee of 15 EUR.
- Credit card data will be processed in a secure web-based payment system.
- If you choose wire transfer, you will receive an invoice with the bank data in the next few days after completing the registration form
- All payments will be in Euro (EUR) and all registration fees are net rates (no VAT will be added).
Please note the following for registration:
- You must be an IEEE member at the time of registration to receive the respective member discount.
- Attendees selecting student registration must show a proof of student status (e.g., student ID card) upon picking up their badge at the conference.
- If you are the author of a paper:
- please do not forget to fill out the number of the paper you are covering with your registration
- please fill the IEEE copyright form available in Word and PDF with the title and all author names. You must upload it in EasyChair – for more details, see the guidelines for camera-ready papers.
Please also note the other registration policies and the respective fees.