Please make sure you follow the below instructions for submitting your final camera-ready paper:
- Fill out the IEEE Copyright Form
- Your paper must correspond to the format specifications (A4 format, copyright line, author names, embedded fonts, …)
- Update your submission by updating the PDF of your paper and uploading the copyright form in EasyChair
Click here to update your submission.
See below for details.
IEEE Copyright Forms
Authors must fill out an IEEE copyright form for their paper. If you are the author of a paper, please fill the IEEE copyright form available in Word and PDF with the title and all author names. Then sign the form and scan the document. Note that each paper must be represented by a person registering for QoMEX (according to the registration policies).
You can also send the form via fax (0049 3677 691255) or via postal mail:
Technische Universität Ilmenau
Fakultät für Elektrotechnik und Informationstechnik
Institut für Medientechnik
PF 10 05 65
Please make sure that your camera-ready paper corresponds to the following rules. Otherwise, your paper may not be published.
- The paper must be in A4 format. For this, you can use the updated author kit, as the original author kit accidentally specified U.S. letter.
- Check that the paper contains the following line in the bottom-left of the first page: “QoMEX2017 – Erfurt, Germany; 978-1-5386-4024-1/17/$31.00 ©2017 IEEE” – this will be done automatically when using the right template.
- The paper must now state all authors and affiliations.
- Any non-standard fonts in the PDF file must be embedded.