International attendees requiring a visa to enter Germany should contact the nearest Embassy or Consulate. Find out the consular office closest to your area of residence here. The visa application process should be initiated well in advance of the estimated departure date.
If you need a Visa to enter Germany, please contact us to get an invitation letter confirming registration to the conference to present at your local German Embassy or Consulate. Please indicate the details of your registration and the paper that you are going to present at the conference by providing the following information:
- Full name and affiliation
- Paper title and authors (if applicable)
- Registration confirmation number
- Mailing address
- Passport number/country issued
Please note that:
- An invitation letter for Visa purposes does NOT involve any commitments by the Conference Organizers to cover fees, accommodation, travel expenses or other costs related to the participation in the Conference
- Invitation letters can ONLY be issued after registering and paying the registration fee to the QoMEX 2017 Conference.