The main QoMEX 2017 registration policies are:
- Each attendee must register separately.
- Each accepted paper must have at least one author with full registration by April 30, 2017 (for full papers) and May 7, 2017 (for short papers).
- A full registration may cover up to three papers. The second and third paper requires each an additional student registration.
|Category||Early Fee (by 07.05.2017)||Late Fee (after 08.05.2017)|
|IEEE Members Full||620.00€||720.00€|
|IEEE Student Members||330.00€||430.00€|
All types of registration fees include:
- Admission to all plenary talks
- Admission to all technical sessions (special, oral, poster)
- Three (3) light lunches (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
- Conference USB drive with proceedings
- Welcome reception (May 31, 2017 – 7.00pm)
- Conference banquet (June 1, 2017 – 7.30pm)
- Coffee breaks
The registration fees can be paid via wire transfer or credit card. Major credit cards are accepted; a fee of 15.00€ will be added for credit card payment.
Other registration policies
To be eligible for the early registration fee, payment of registration must be received in full by April 30, 2017 (for authors of accepted full papers) or May 7, 2017 (for authors of accepted short papers). Registration fee will change automatically to ‘late’ at 00:00 CEST on 08.05.2017. Registration payments after the corresponding date will be charged with the late registration fee.
Participation of accompanying persons in the social events (welcome reception and conference banquet) is possible at an extra cost.
If you have already registered and you want to modify your registration (e.g. change registration name) please contact the Finance Chair with your registration details and any modification request.
A Processing fee of 20.00 EUR may be applied, if it is necessary to make any refund.
Cancellations must be made in writing by Email to the Finance Chair. Cancellations will be subject to a processing fee of 20% by April 30, 2017. No refunds will be made after May 1, 2017.
Author no-show policy
IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference/workshop (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference/workshop.
QoMEX 2017 requires that each accepted paper be presented in-person by one of the authors or a qualified substitute at the workshop site according to the schedule published in the technical program. Any paper accepted into the technical program, but not presented on-site will be withdrawn from the proceedings published on IEEE Xplore.
Code of Conduct
During the registration process, attendees are being asked to indicate agreement with our code of conduct.