The following links redirect to the easychair paper submission system for QEEMS. But before submission, please check the submission guideline below.
STEP 1: Choose Paper Type
- Select your paper type: Demo description or Position Paper
STEP 2: Authors information
- You need to fill out the author’s information form and include all the authors’ given name, surname, email address, country, and organization. The important point in this form is to determine corresponding author. However, the speaker could be assigned during the camera-ready paper submission.
STEP 3: Abstract
- Paste abstract text into the box. Maximum 200 words and exclude the footnote number.
STEP 4: Keywords
- Add at least three keywords and not contain any symbol. Each word should be written in one line.
STEP 5: Upload the Paper
- Upload the PDF version of paper which meet the requirements mentioned above.
STEP 6: Control
- Make sure that all the information is correct. Otherwise, modify it before deadline is missed.
If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact the program chairs.